Their love story is a fairytale. We literally got to watch them grow up on screen as Kelso and Jackie.
Then, we patiently waited around for them to figure out they were meant to be (sorry, Demi).
Now, were just lucky to be living in a world where they exist as one happy family with their two kids, and constantly do adorable things like go on and help judge a group date because they love the showso much.
Yeah, theyre pretty much perfect.Dont believe me? Take a look at all the times they proved it.
1. WhenMila admitted Ashton was her first real kiss on the set of.
Back in 2014 after getting engaged, Milatold W magazine,
My first real kiss ever was with him on the show We all get movie star crushes. Im marrying mine.
2. WhenMila explained why she never wears her engagement ring and usually just rocks her wedding band, which she bought on Etsy for $90.
3. When Mila talked about the values she and Ashton want to instill in their children.
Ashton and Mila are the proud parents of 2-year-old Wyatt and 4-month-oldDimitri.
During a radio interview while pregnant with their son, Mila said,
The one topic of conversation we had even prior to ever having kids was always How do you raise a child to not be an asshole? And its so important because we both came from pretty, pretty, solid poverty backgrounds and grew up very poor and are very much self-made and are very aware of what a dollar is worth.
4. When Ashton surprised Mila on the set of and they played a hilarious game of Never Have I Ever, revealing Ashton actually helped Mila wax before she gave birth to Wyatt.
5. When Mila gushed about how handy her husband is around the house.
Hes a Midwestern boy and his dad is a carpenter, so he makes things. You know, I dont really have a plumber or handyman. I have a husband, and so like, I have a genuine honey-do list for the weekend where Im like this is a bad drawer figure this out. This door is squeaky.
6. When Ashton almost accidentally told everyone his sons name on live TV before he was born and freaked out because he knew Mila would be mad.
On an episode of, Kutcher whispered the name to Kelly, not realizing he was wearing a microphone. Then he said,
No way people heard that. Oh thank God. I thought it was over! I would have been murdered. The wife would have taken me out!
We now know they named their son Dimitri Portwood Kutcher.
7. When they took their job announcing the starting lineup for the LA Dodgers VERY seriously.
8. When Mila revealed just how hands-on Ashton is as a dad.
My husband is an incredibly hands-on dad. When my child was born, I was breast-feeding and he said, Thats your connection, I want to change every diaper.
9. When Ashton really proved Milas point about his dad skills and found a genius hack for fixing the Crayons.
10. When Ashton celebrated Mila on Mothers Daywith an adorable sign.
Presumably Wyatt helped out a bit.
11. When Ashtonsaid Mila kicks [his] ass on character.
In a speech accepting the Robert D. Ray Pillar of Character Award, he said,
Im telling you, this morning, I woke up and she kicked my ass on character. I thought I was awesome because I got up early and helped with the kids before she woke up and I let her sleep a little bit and then shes like, Well, now youre gonna act tired? I do it every day. But it was a character moment, right? Because shes right!
12. And when just this week we learned they love so much, they actually called up the producers and asked to be a part of this season.
Welp, that list either made you believe in love or made youdepressed because you are sad and alone and might never love someone the way they do.
If thats the case, might I suggest re-watching last nights? After watching Rachels takedown of DeMario, youre bound to feel slightly better about your own relationship status.